My Gallery Show!

 OMG...I could not be more excited to show off Tracy's and my show at Habitude Salon in Ballard (owned by Inez Gray).  We just hung it today and I think it turned out really good.  But...holy cow was it exhausting!
 They had so much wall space that we could use, so I took advantage of it.
 I ADORE the colors on her walls.  They make my stuff look great.
 Tracy brought a couple guys (thank you Ken Moore and Brad Moore!!!) from work to help us hang and it still took a solid 3 hours.  So thrilled they found a way to get this one in this huge space cuz you can see it from the street and it looks cool.
 Matches the shampoo bottles perfectly!  ;)
I really hope you come down to see it.  I will be there this saturday, april 13th from 6-9pm for the Ballard Art Walk.  But it will be up till June 5th.  Inez has the coolest gift shop within her salon too with really awesome stuff that I have not seen elsewhere.  It would be well worth your time to stop by.