Big Journaling for Big Intentions

Call of the wild soul is a retreat that first started in england.  I had the honor of being one of the teachers at that event and it was an amazing experience.  Erin Faith Allen has combined art with the deeper aspects of the soul to create an event that will expand your awareness and talent exponentially.  When asked if I would come to Petaluma in Nov., I didn't hesitate to say YES!  I approach this retreat differently than I do my other workshops in that I let it ALL out...I dive deep to tell you where my art, images and techniques really come from and how to access that secret ingredient yourselves so that your artwork and your everyday lives really sing!

 This workshop is more about paint and crayons as opposed to my normal "collage and pens" style I usually teach.  
hope to see you there.